Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I???ve got to sell some Altec stuff

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member martyh45's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2004
    Posts
    337
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kids in college and construction in the dumps etc. etc. I?d rather sell the stuff here than to some flipper on Craig?s list. If you guy?s need anything I have, I sure would appreciate offers.

    The list....

    Woofers
    Pair 416-8B all original good shape and closely matched for T.S. parameters
    Single 515 E good shape
    Pair 515 frames need recone
    Pair 515B frames need recone

    Drivers
    802-8G~T pair, good 34647 diaphragms
    A few singles of 808.807,806 802 etc.
    Pair 288Cs one rope gasket one rubber

    Horns & throats
    511 and 811 horn pairs
    Pair 32B aluminum horns
    Pair 30162 brass throats
    Pair 805B horns w/ throats
    Single 805 tar filled
    Single 1005B

    Misc.
    Reproduction model 19 foam set (never used)
    Pair egg crate 604 horns
    604B magnet assy.
    501-8b XO single

    Please send me a PM if you are interested in any of these items.

    Thanks,
    Marty

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member martyh45's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2004
    Posts
    337
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I???ve got to sell some Altec stuff

    Oops, the rest of this thread is gone and so are all of my PM's. I replied to everyone who I had an e-mail addy for during the outage. I'm sorry for the inconvenience to those of you who expressed interest but haven't heard from me yet. If you are still interested please email me at [no spam]@sbcglobal.net remove "[no spam]" and insert my Host board moniker.

    And thanks to all of the well wishers replies to the thread that once was. They may have disappeared from the internet but I remember them.

    Marty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.